Thursday, May 21, 2009

Network Marketing - Your Mindset is everything to your Business

This is something I should have learned from both school and from my mentors. Not trying to antagonize them but they should have reinforce this lesson for it is the most important lesson of all when in network marketing. in fact, I believe that this lesson is important in anything and everything that you do in life. You have to have or establish a clear positive mindset when you're in network marketing, niche marketing, or any kind of marketing! Let us explore the reasons together, and towards the end of this post I will demonstrate how I establish my own mindset to serve as an example for you to follow! :)

So, let me ask you a simple question... If you was told throughout your childhood by your parents, friends, or anyone at all, that you were a worthless sack of crap that could never amount to anything, and you actually believed them and, thus, came to the conclusion that you are what they said you were, do you think you would prosper in your network marketing business? Why or Why not?

I know that my answer would be NO YOU WON'T SURVIVE! Tell me, how can someone survive, or in fact, how can someone do anything or achieve anything if their self-image is poor, if their self-esteem is low? You might be wondering what is this stuff I am saying and what does it got to do with your network marketing. Well, Mindset, to me, is related to self image, and Mindset is EVERYTHING in network marketing! Your mindset is what keeps you from throwing the towel in your network marketing, when you feel as though you are not successful in being able to generate leads or make a living off the internet. Without a positive mindset, why bother with network marketing? Because people need their ideal leaders to help them solve their problems fast, people tend to look at your mindset, simply by the way you behave online. So, before you get started in network marketing, or while you are in it, try to establish a positive mindset!

Here is how I establish my Mindset:
  • First I try to relax by finding a comfortable quiet place. I usually lay down when relaxing, listening to soft soothing music!
  • Any thought that comes up to mind, I notice and let them go, for I focus on relaxing.
  • Then, I think of a time where I felt great! I mean, really GREAT! Or I imagine feeling great!
  • I tighten my fist to anchor that great feeling, and then say positive affirmations to myself.
That is it! I hope you've enjoyed my post! Please Leave your feedback or any questions that might come up and I would gladly appreciate it! Thanks, and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment